How to Make Malunggay Tea: The 8 Powerful Health Benefits of Malunggay
Malunggay or Moringa Oelifera (scientific name) was considered a miracle tree by scientists around the world. It is called ‘miracle tree’ because it is loaded with vitamins and minerals that can help prevent and cure many kinds of ailments and diseases.
Malunggay trees are generally grown in the Philippines. These trees are ‘low maintenance’ requiring little to no care and they are common trees grown in backyards.
How to make Homemade Malunggay Tea: (TWO WAYS)
1.Gather Moringa/Malunggay leaves include the stalk
– Air dry the leaves for a day until the leaves are crisp.
-Grind the air-dried leaves using a blender for 10-15 seconds
– Place the dried and blended Malunggay leaves in tea bags and store in a cool dry place
-Prepare the tea by placing the tea bags and adding hot water and sugar to taste
Or you can
2. Simply boil 1/2 cup of Malunggay/ Moringa leaves in a 1 and 1/2 cup of water.
-Let it cool and drink the concoction as tea
Here are 8 Powerful benefits why you need to consume Malunggay Tea:
1. It helps reduce diabetes symptoms that reduce blood sugar levels and improves protection against cell damage
2. Help heal inflammation of the joints and tendons by reducing suppressing inflammation of cells and enzymes
3. Proven to increase the flow of milk among lactating mothers
4. Eating one to two cups of Malunggay tea during dinner time can help cure constipation
5. It enhances wound healing and reduce clotting time, which means it reduces the time it takes for cuts or wounds to stop bleeding
6. Provides heart-healthy benefits Tha prevents plaque formation in arteries and reduce cholesterol levels
7. It has an antibacterial and anti fungal property that is effective against blood, digestive and urinary tract infections
8. Has anti-cancer compounds that help stop the growth of cancer cells
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.