Garlic is considered as a super food since it has some rare essential trace minerals such as germanium, selenium, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, potassium, iron, calcium and tellurium.
Here are some healthy benefits of it:
You can use garlic to fight off intestinal parasites, yeast, viruses, bacteria and fungi due to its potent antimicrobial properties, but it can also neutralize the effects of free radicals due to its antioxidant properties.
You can treat the following health issues with the consumption of 2-3 cloves of garlic per day.
- Anti-coagulant: Garlic is a natural and effective blood-thinning method and it can help against thrombosis.
- Cancer prevention: Garlic has anti-cancer properties that can prevent different types of cancer.
- Common cold: 2 cloves of garlic can relieve congestion and speed up recovery.
- Cholesterol: It can reduce the oxidation of the blood cholesterol as well as the build-up in the arteries.
- Diabetes: Garlic has the potential to lower your blood sugar levels.
- Fungal infections: Garlic can soothe itch by trying to apply it to the affected area like athlete’s foot and ear infections.
- Peptic ulcer: Garlic has the ability to destroy the bacterial stomach parasite which causes peptic ulcers.
- Toxicity: Garlic can help you detoxify the blood, toxins, lead and other dangerous metals due to its sulfur compounds.
- Wind: Garlic can relieve stomach gases.
Make sure to consume one or two cloves on a daily basis, and you can add it in your favorite juice recipes.
This mixture will help you every day. Try preparing the Following Magic Potion before You Go to Bed at Night
1. First of all, chop 2 cloves of fresh garlic and allow it to stand on air for 5-6 minutes so that it releases the enzyme called alliinase.
2. After that, swallow the chopped garlic with water. While you sleep, the garlic will travel through your entire digestive tract thus neutralizing all toxins, viruses, carcinogens and harmful bacteria. Moreover, the sulfur compounds will detoxify your liver of blood toxins, lead, and other dangerous heavy metals.
3. The next morning, drink a big glass of water.
CAUTION IN TAKING GARLIC
Since garlic is extremely powerful medicinal herb, 1-2 raw cloves on a daily basis are enough to get the best benefits.
As we previously mentioned, garlic has blood-thinning effects which is why you need to avoid consuming it if you are taking other anti-coagulant drugs. Try to avoid taking large quantities of garlic since it can cause diarrhea, excessive gas and anemia.
Source: The Tips for Health