Signs that Your Body has many Toxins and What to Do About It
You think you’re healthy, but you don’t feel vibrant? You struggle to find the energy to get through the day. You’re irritable. Your stomach isn’t acting right. And all those headaches! These types of ailments affect many of us in our daily lives. They’re not serious enough to warrant a trip to the doctor — or maybe you tried only to be told there was nothing wrong — but they still tend to drag you down, wearing away your resistance and leaving you feeling like you’re just getting old.
But it probably has nothing to do with aging. Instead, you may simply be surrounded by too many toxins.
1. Consistent fatigue
Even if you’re sleeping well, you may fight to get through the day. This could be a sign that your body is working too hard to get rid of the toxins you’re pouring into it. How do you cope with fatigue? If you’re answer is “more coffee” or “sweet foods,” you can bet that you’re only making the problem worse. That fatigue could also be in response to hormone disruptors that are zapping your immune system.
2. Stubborn weight gain
It’s never easy to lose weight, but if you’re exercising daily and cutting back on calories and you’re still putting on the pounds, you could be looking at a hormonal problem. Strangely enough, our natural hormone function can be greatly affected by the toxins in our foods and personal care products. You need a complete detox of your diet and personal care routine to give your body a fighting chance.
3. Bad breath
You brush and brush, chew gum, rinse, and swallow breath mints, and still, you can’t get rid of it. Bad breath is often related to digestive problems, but it can also mean that your liver is struggling to get rid of the toxins in your body. Until you tackle the problem from the source, you’ll continue to scare away anyone who comes close!
The intestines get rid of a lot of toxins every day of our lives. When we’re constipated, we’re storing up all those toxins, allowing them to negatively affect our bodies. In addition to stomach upset, constipation can cause headaches, aches and pains, and tiredness. It can also be related to the toxins in your life, especially if you’re consuming a lot of processed foods filled with chemicals, pesticides, and preservatives.
5. Muscle aches and pains
If you can’t tie these to your workout yesterday, could be that the toxins in your life are working away at your muscles and joints. This is more likely if you experience muscle aches on a regular basis.
If you find yourself suffering from any of these seven symptoms, here are a few tips that may help:
• Support your liver with things like dandelion tea, parsley, cilantro, and milk thistle.
• Drink more water — it helps flush toxins out of your body.
• Exercise at least 30 minutes a day. Exercise gets the circulation moving, helping to move toxins along.
• Get a good daily supply of digestion-supportive probiotics, found in kefir, yogurt, sauerkraut, Kombucha tea, miso soup, tempeh, and kim chi.
• Always brush your tongue — even better, use a tongue scraper—when brushing your teeth.
• Practice deep breathing — we get rid of a lot of the toxins in our bodies through our lungs.
• Use only natural skin care products that are free of fragrances, sulfates, phthalates, parabens, and other potentially toxic ingredients, and always read labels. Use my Ingredients to Avoid list to find safer options.
• Choose clean, whole, and organic foods whenever possible!
Source: Daily Feeds Online
+ There are no commentsAdd yours